Saturday 26 October 2013

An Introduction and Connect Four!?

the beings that have been flying their craft over my home for over a couple of years now, have finally revealed themselves to me.

the night that this happened I wasn't expecting any thing unusual to occur. I went to bed like normal but after I fell asleep I found myself waking some where else, other than in my bed in my room.

where I found myself it was dimly lit I couldn't really see anything, it was just so dark where I found myself. But as my eyes started to adjust to the dark I suddenly noticed movement at the corner of my eye. I then turned in that direction to see what it was, what I saw in the darkness was a silhouette of someone standing there , what I had noticed moving earlier was the person's legs moving in the dark as I continued to look my eyes began to focus to see what appeared to be some kind of belt at this being's waist and as I continued to look I saw a long thin willowy arm that had a sleeve to it that stopped around the wrist area, just as I observed the arm this person began to move out of my field of vision. When that being moved out of the way I suddenly became aware of some one else there as well.

this other person who was also present appeared to be a man, he was tall and very well built, he had large broad shoulders, large biceps. He looked very much like a body builder, this person appeared to be very strong looking he certainly didn't appear to be some one you would want to get into a physical altercation with because he looked like he wouldn't have any trouble dealing with you. This man also had long, straight hair that parted in the middle and came down just above his shoulders. I believe this is what most people would call a Nordic type being that I encountered.

He just stood there in the dark looking at me with his arms crossed. after I had noticed him I struggled to gain my composure and pick myself up and off the ground, I managed to find some sort of table or bench to sit on. Once I elevated myself to a comfortable position I once again sensed movement in the darkness but this time these two beings moved themselves to a position directly across from me, and in the darkness I could then see the face of the first being I saw earlier and her face clearly resembled that of a grey alien, she had large black elliptical eyes, no noticeable nose there just appeared to be two vertical slits for nostrils, and a horizontal slit for a mouth this being also had smooth greyish colored skin and what seemed to be some kind of brunette wig on and it looked a bit unruly even in the dark.

I could sense the male being was there next to the female grey being but I could not see him in the darkness. if you're wondering how I knew the grey was female I can only tell you that I could feel it, this being radiated a feminine energy about it.

this being just stood there. as if waiting for something. as I sat there in the dark my mind began to think that I should ask them a question, I quickly came up with a question to ask. And I telepathically asked them the following questions.

Who are you? and Where are you from?

I got an answer from both the beings. But there was a disconnect with the telepathy and it sounded incoherent, I felt two distinct telepathic impressions so I know they both answered my questions but no sooner did I get their incoherent responses that I asked another question...

This was a bit weird, it was like a childlike aspect of my consciousness suddenly took over and came to the forefront of this interaction and I  asked them in a very excited childlike manner...

Do you wanna play a game?

As soon as I asked this question the female grey answered with a telepathic image, the image was of me when I was younger, it looked like I was maybe 9 or 10 years old sitting at a picnic table during the day with two beings next to me one to the right of me and the other to the left, the one to the left was female and the one on the right was a male being they were both grey types wearing what appeared to be some sort of black unitard outfits on, the female had long black hair that went past the shoulders while the male had short hair. In the image I was laughing and having fun playing a game with these two beings, this is going to sound even weirder, but the game we were playing in the telepathic image is a board game called connect four!?, the male being in the image was even holding a yellow connect four piece! preparing to place it into the game. his hand had greyish skin with black nails or claws!?...

seconds after that telepathic image appeared in my minds eye I found myself awakening back in my bed as if it was all just some strange dream but it felt so real, so real in fact that I honestly think it actually happened.

below is a picture of the game connect four that was in the telepathic image and also a picture of the female grey that communicated with me, If I had to venture a guess at what occurred I'd have to say that these beings were finally introducing themselves to me.

                                                http://www.clearwellsystems.com/e-discovery-blog/wp-content/uploads/2012/07/Connect-4-237x300.png
                        this was the game I was playing with the two entities in the telepathic image.

                                                 
                             
                             this is what the female grey that communicated with me looked like


1 comment:

  1. This reminds me of a similar event that I had, thought that it was a dream. But now that I read this, I am thinking differently.

    ReplyDelete