Wednesday 12 June 2013

Watchful Eye of A Very Strange Observer...

Hello, Everyone.

I was followed by a UFO

The other night, I had to go into town with my father to withdraw some money from the local bank's ATM.

On the way back home, I was walking passed some local businesses and in between the buildings were access roads. While walking passed one of these roads a sudden flash of light in the night sky seen at the corner my eye caught my attention.

This then caused me to look up and see a UFO flying in a southerly direction. But the buildings were obstructing my view of it. So I decided to get to a better view point by going up to the end of the access road, then seeing the craft. I reached into my jacket pocket and grabbed my camcorder
and began filming the craft. I filmed until I could no longer see it from my vantage point. I put the camera away and continued my walk home. Along the way I kept looking into the sky towards the general direction it flew but it was gone, or so I thought....

As I neared my home I was still hoping to get a glimpse of the UFO and sure enough there was the UFO again it was now moving in a northerly direction, it wasn't above my home but flying over the  local church on the adjacent block.

I saw it for only a few seconds. Upon seeing this I went inside and immediately then decided to go outside again in the hope of catching it on film once more. I could not see it anymore so thought I'd go into the backyard for a different view point.

As I opened the back door, I was kinda nervous of what I might see, because seeing UFOs can put you on edge especially if you're planning on going outside at night by yourself.

I turned on the back light and walked towards the driveway and stopped just short of it, initially I didn't see anything but then I saw two yellow lights floating exactly parallel next to each other. I then filmed it and posted the footage on my youtube channel.

The videos below is of that night. part 1 is of the centre of town sighting along the access road and part 2 is from my backyard sighting.

Part 1.




Part 2




1 comment:

  1. Very interesting! Part 1 reminds me of my own experiences when I was 14-15 years old.

    ReplyDelete