Tuesday 29 October 2013

My Awakening, a possibility on what started it.

Hello, Everyone

I'd like to relate to you my own thoughts on what might have caused me to begin to awaken to my UFO experiences. There is this theory that is put forth by researchers that investigate peoples abduction experiences that the beings who they are in contact with only begin the awakening if the person in question, shows an interest in them, (them, being of course the extraterrestrials.)

Well, I personally remember the day that I inadvertently showed an interest in the beings that I'm in contact with. The day in question that this took place was like any other day, I was in my room watching various you-tube videos concerning aliens, I watched these types of videos even before my awakening. the video I was watching was a Steven Greer video in which he was talking about how to summon UFO's with your mind.

I watched the video thinking what he was saying was complete non-sense, but halfway through the video I began to think that I should give it a try, JUST as a joke, just as a bit of a laugh to myself about the whole idea of summoning UFOs with my mind.

So I sat there in my bedroom with my eyes closed, I mentally said to the universe:

UFO appear to me, UFO appear to me.

After I did it nothing occurred so I laughed it off and continued about my day. little did I know a tonne of crazy stuff was about to ensue from this little, joke of mine. 

About a week later all hell broke loose with all sorts of strange things happening from UFO sightings to phantom laughter and voices calling my name that seemingly came from someone in the room. Even though the only person that was there was me. I started having flashbacks about greys in my backyard to encountering shadow beings. As of the date of this post though things have died down quite a bit concerning weird stuff  in my life.

But the point of this post is that I think what triggered 'them' to begin the awakening was when I mentally directed a thought of interest in them to appear to me. When this all started happening I was 17, I'm now 20 years of age now, so my awakening occurred a while back.

1 comment:

  1. Well I agree to that. I think that if you are curious - you can attract them. Maybe it works like you open up a portal? For me it began when I talked to a dowser and he said he had found (invisible) aliens in my apartment. I thought he was crazy, but later that day I began searching on internet about aliens. And I remembered a strange dream (event?) in 1996/97 and that me and my brother had seen UFOs in 1977 and 1978. Just weeks after I had began searching on internet hell broke loose in my apartment. I got scratch marks, heard strange sounds and lots of other weird stuff. So yes, I really think that curiousity can attract them.

    ReplyDelete