Wednesday 26 February 2014

Split second daytime UFO sighting

Hello, everyone.

About a week ago I went into my backyard to use the garden hose, when suddenly as i was walking towards the garden shed I looked up to see a U.F.O. .



This is an illustration of what I saw that day. The craft was completely silver except for the coloured areas in the drawing.

This is basically what I saw that day It was only there for a split second before it vanished, I'm honestly not joking on this!! it was there one second and gone the next.

The craft was quite small in diameter with a silver colouration similar to that of stainless steel and it had two round dark coloured circles towards both side corners of the craft, it also had rectangular like section that followed the top edge of the craft and the section was situated in the centre area along the length of the U.F.O.. Also in retrospect it did not appear to have seams on it either. 

my personal reaction to the sighting was that I was rather perplexed at whether or not I had just saw something or not but apart from that I didn't take much notice of the incident until some hours later.

No comments:

Post a Comment