Saturday 1 February 2014

lights behaving strangely

lately, in the last two weeks strange things have been happening with the lights in my home.

in the bathroom the light in there blew out as soon as I had turned it on. The light was then replaced and the replacement light also blew out when I had turned it on. today only a few hours ago I came home after a drive out of town, after I got home I was going to the bathroom and on the way I turned on the light in the laundry when I noticed that the light wouldn't turn on like it usually does.

I looked up at the light and it would start to glow but would eventually flicker out, I ended up giving up the idea of turning it on and went to the bathroom anyway. Some time after going to the bathroom I was on my laptop in my room when I saw in the corner of my eye the hallway lights flickered and this occurrence was indeed strange as when this happened it was as if I felt my body rush/jolt as the lights flickered I even said out loud "That was strange, I felt that" after this occurred I didn't think much of it and continued to watch you-tube videos.

Later on I felt the need to go to the bathroom again and on the way forgetting what transpired earlier I turned on the laundry light switch again but this time the light came on normally unlike earlier. since then the hallway lights have flickered at least two more times tonight.

I don't know whats causing this but the pattern appears that when I myself have turned on the switch the lights have either just flickered or blew out completely and I'm the only one who's room is right next to the hallway lights and when it first flickered tonight I swear I felt it happen

No comments:

Post a Comment