Thursday 21 November 2013

ufo sighting and insect sounds

only a matter of hours ago I saw a UFO floating over my neighborhood but the strange thing about this particular sighting is that when I went out into my backyard and saw the UFO  I heard this very distinct clicking sound that was very insect like nature.

I have never really heard a sound like this in my backyard before, upon hearing the sound I looked around to try and find the source but could not locate the source before the sound stopped.

I mention this because I thought it very interesting that a sound like this occurred during a UFO sighting.  I hear and read a lot of stuff about insectoid beings that make clicking sounds, so I thought I might mention this incident for my own future reference.

1 comment:

  1. I have experienced huge grasshopper beings during paralysis. I do think they exist, but in another dimension.

    ReplyDelete