Friday 23 November 2012

an orb sighting

A while back on the night of 26th September 2012, my dad had left to go to a nearby city to have dinner with a friend. So me being left alone for the time being I eventually decided to go outside to look and see if there were any UFOs flying about.

As I went outside I was disappointed to see that it was rather cloudy and usually for some reason when its cloudy the chances of seeing a UFO greatly diminishes. Any way I looked to the sky in a westward direction for a couple of minutes but unfortunately to no avail there wasn't a UFO to be seen.

When I was about to give up and call it a night. I turned towards the east now facing the front of my home. I looked above into the sky to notice movement. I then realised that it was a orb. the orb was probably around the size of a baseball give or take, it was also pearly white in colour and made no sound.

When I notice it I reached for my camcorder to film it. I got to the point where I had pointed the camera towards the orb and I even open up the viewing screen. while waiting for the camcorder to activate I simultaneously watched the orb.

The orb I believe somehow sensed the fact that I had seen it and then began taking on evasive menuvers it flew towards me and then started turning southwards while ascending before turning around completely to finally fly in an eastwardly direction towards the backyard.

When the camcorder finally activated completely the orb was gone. but given the lighting (it was the late evening) and cloud cover, combined with the orb's relatively low luminescence I do not believe I could have caught it on camera anyway.

The following images are of the camera used and a depiction of the orbs flight path:



No comments:

Post a Comment