Thursday 16 August 2012

possible synchronicity

Well hey everybody, I've been reading up on some synchronicities by mike clelland! and it made me realise that i kinda may have had one recently.

a week ago I was looking at some funny family guy clips on youtube, I also decided to watch funny clips from various movies, one movie being ferrus buellers day off.

http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/thumb/c/ca/Ferrisdayoff.jpg/220px-Ferrisdayoff.jpg 

one scene from this movie shows ferrus bueller dressed in a trench coat,hat and sun glasses when he's pretending to be his girlfriends dad to pick her up from school (this movie is about skipping school) any way I was unsuccessful located this on youtube so I went back to watching family guy clips.

a few days later, me and the rest of my family went to blockbuster DVD rental to get DVDs while I was there I saw season 11 of family guy, having watched clips on youtube I felt inspired to rent it . This show is known for making a parodies of stuff.

But what was unexpected was that they parodied the scene from ferrus bueller's day off and lucky for the dear reader I managed to find the clip on youtube here it is.....

I find it strange that a mere coincidental scene from a movie was connected to alien abduction when they have nothing to do with each other, especially when I'm trying to figure out my place in this phenomenon...  



 

No comments:

Post a Comment