Wednesday 25 April 2012

Strange Dream

Strange Dream 



A while ago I had a strange dream that I would like to relate to you.

In this dream I was standing in the hallway of my home, When I suddenly realised the front door was wide open and I got the overwhelming sense that something was about to come through the open door and get me.

As soon as I felt this I started to panic and I tried desperately to get away from the door, as I did this I yelled for my Dad and to alert him to what was happening and to get help.

He's bedroom wasn't that far away from me, so I began to turn in an effort to get to him but as I was turning just before I turned around completely I felt as though my heart skipped/jumped a beat and the dream was over.

The reason I'm sharing this with you is because the 'dream' seemed more like a memory as opposed to anything else.

1 comment:

  1. Hi, I have had a dream like that several times. It's dark and I stand in our hallway (in the apartment where I lived when I was young) and I see the door is open. I am full of fear. No one else awake. It strange that you and I seems to share so many experiences.

    ReplyDelete